Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Feeling damn shack now... Played soccer and then climb 60 storeys(2*30 storeys HDB flat) on Sunday.. Almost went running on Monday(thanks to my neighbours bluff me saying that they are going for a run but actually they just ran finish).. Played tennis and softball today... Siong ah... During softball I feel damn 'Pa Jiao'.. Throw ball also cannot throw straight cos my arms are shacked out from tennis in the morning... But these few days were quite fun... Tml is yy's bday going to marina south for dinner, so the sports that I played for the past few days have gone down the drain... But Friday and Sunday playing soccer again! Yeah man~~ Then next week my friends jio swimming as the weather is good for sun tanning now... No need next week to tan lah I am already sunburnt...

To my skin, 'PLEASE DUN PEEL!!'

Wah did you see that?? A flock of crows just flew past... *SWOOOSSSEEEE* *FLAP FLAP FLAP*

*PIAT!*

WTF!! BIRD SHIT!!!

No comments: