Thursday, January 27, 2005

Back from yy's bday dinner @ marina south.. As usual we joked non stop and played bowling... Fun but tired as the shopping for yy's present is not an easy task... Stella, Grace and I went around orchard last Friday and this afternoon and finally decided on a watch which we could have bought on Fri if not for their indecisiveness.. haha...

My friend's and her roomie's laptops got stolen a few days ago... And it happened in the span of 2 minutes when my friend went out to collect her laundry... Poor thing... Now the police are looking into it and my friend has found a suspect and she even ask some of us to secretly help her to take pics of that guy using our phones.. Haha this is the job for 007...

Somehow I feel that this week passes damn slow.... Or am I moving too fast? Alright I can hear my bed calling... Cao...

No comments: