Sunday, January 16, 2005

BAck from Grace's chalet during the weekend, played stupid games as usual and alcohol for the loser... Didnt drink much on the 1st night as I was usually good (uhem) but on the 2nd night I drank quite a lot during Garca's drinking game.. Damn the drinking card game is fun.. Basically to sum it up it's just see what card you picked and then depending on the card see who drink.. There are special cards, 1 of them in particular is the 'set a rule' card, whoever who got that card each time is able to set a stupid rule for the whole game, like 'right hand cannot touch the bed', 'left leg cannot touch the bed', 'speak Hokkien for the rest of the game' etc... And whoever fail to follow the rule have to drink.. Well I did a few combos, like using my right hand to take a card from the bed, in the process my left leg touch the bed too, and then after realising my mistakes, I shout, 'SHIT!!(I'm susposed to say in HOkkien!)' and so 1 shot kana 3 times... After the game I knocked out immediately, due to the lack of sleep and I drank too much... Hahaha fun game anyway... And the bbq was good too, since I started the fire.. Too bad the fillet cant match the standard of my fire, too salty liao... From now onwards I will call them(Jus, Kel Grace, yy etc) the Fellowship, cos there're 9 ppl altogether just like in the Lord of the Rings movie... Haha


Later tonite is the TIGER CUP FINAL!!! SINGAPORE VS INDONESIA!!!!! Too bad its not against the Malaysians.. I still cant forget how they thrashed us 4-0 2 years ago.. Even of we win tonight it still cant heal the wound, until we win them 4-0 back... Its a deep wound afterall..... We are quite lucky to get into the final seriously.. Luck, is something that Liverpool is lacking this season... Growing injury list, poor referee decisions, and a LOUSY KEEPER!!!! ARGH sad that we lost to Man u last night... Evenly contested match if not for the stupid goalkeeping error.. But hopefully Morientes will adapt to english football fast.. AND HE IS DEFINATELY NOT A FLOP!!! DO NOT INSULT/JUDGE EVEN BEFORE YOU SEE HIM PLAY HIS FIRST MATCH... AND I DIDNT SAY THAT ROONEY IS A FLOP WHEN HE JUST MOVED TO MAN U, ALTHOUGH HE IS ONE BIG EXPENSIVE FLOP NOW... Talented he is but this season Ronney just cant make it.. Talented Morientes is but do not judge him even before you know what's his jersey number and you'll eat you words (not only eat you will swallow and choke) in the end.. Beware...

No comments: