Monday, January 01, 2007

There's the Oscar's and the Emmy's. Here we have... The Chua's Award 2006!

Chua's Award for Song of the Year 2006
The infectious hit 'I Don't Feel Like Dancing' by the Scissors Sisters, the World Cup song 'Time of your Life', and 'Welcome to the Black Parade' by The Chemical Romance, and the cute 'Schappi song' are nice songs but the award goes to...
'Blind' by Lifehouse!!
Song of the Year, hands down.

Chua's Award for Team of the Year 2006
Don't think that I will say it's Liverpool. They did well to win the FA Cup but my team of the year goes to...
Germany!
They won my heart from being a boring team to a exciting attacking team in the recent World Cup. That's enough to make me want to learn German! Haha.

Chua's Award for Game of the Year 2006
Italy vs France? No.. It's Liverpool vs West Ham in the FA Cup final!

Chua's Award for Goal of the Year 2006
This is easy. Crouch's bicycle kick goal? No... Joe Cole's volley in the World CUp? No.. Gerrard's long range equaliser against West Ham? No.. How bout Matt Taylor's Super long range volley? NO!!
And the award goes to....
Chua Wei Guan! For his goal against a very good team at Hall 2 court which left everyone applauding and kissing my toes. OK lah the 'kissing my toes' part is too much, but ya everyone applauded cos I squeezed through 2 defenders and dummied another before placing my shot into the bottom corner. BRILLIANT.

Chua's Club of the Year 2006
There's only 1 club to rule them all... The Chao Hee Nang Club! Founded by Grace CHong and currently headed by Mr Chua! Whoever says 'Huh?' will recieve an instant HI-5 from me and auto entry into this prestigious club!

Chua's Movie of the Year 2006
So many movies, but the award goes to.. Pirates of the Carribean! I like the part where they are trying to escape form the cannibals. Haha I laughed my ass off. And to make it extra specail, it's the first show I watched with HY!

Alrights thats all for 2006! Have a great 2007 to look forward to everyone!

No comments: