Sunday, January 21, 2007

Any one has lobangs for making namecards? Cos I want to print a set of namecards for myself that says 'Chua Wei Guan - Professional Calafare'. Haha. I went for a commercial shoot yesterday for a new local mandarin radio station. Yupz. Don't worry, I was just the calafare. No scripts for me, and the world wont see my famous mole. Haha. Just stood behind the DJs in a BBQ scene and act like I'm chatting with my friend. All that for $80! But I had to reach there at 2pm, and then I waited till 7+pm for my 'role'. Luckily I brought 2 friends along and we played 'dai-dee'. Hope I get more such good lobangs next time. For my Shanghai fund!

I went to Jus' place for BBQ and games after that. And played pictionary. Damn I've lost my 'All-play Master' title! AHHH...

On the other hand, Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0! Did anyone see how Paulo Ferreria fell on his butt after Kuyt went passed him and score the 1st goal? Did anyone see how Petr Cech grasp the empty air after he failed to save Pennant's shot? Did anyone see Drogba's face when his little freekick act with Ballack backfired miserably? Haha! Joke of the Year! Nutmeg of the season!!

No comments: