Sunday, July 30, 2006

I appeared in I-Weekly! It's just a small pic in some article bout campus food, and a bunch of interns from some poly came to Canteen 2 and I happened to be having lunch there. Actually I was quite pissed off that time, cos I just finished 1 paper and wanted to have a nice lunch then take a nice nap but instead these ppl keep asking and taking pics and preventing me from eating my chicken chop!! Think can tell from the pic that I am trying very hard to smile.

So have u bought a copy yet?



Speaking of interns, I worked till 8pm on yesterday, on a Sat night! I almost had to go to work today also! Argh! They have to rush cos the deadline is approaching very soon, and there are many things uncompleted and many many cock ups! Some thing is very wrong somewhere in the management and organisation of the whole project, and now everybody is suffering. And everyone is in this shit due to a few irresponsible idiots, who take MC on crucial days. Some even left the company and passed their shit work to other ppl who are already so busy. Damn the bloody idiots! Hope they fall into some shit holes and nv get up!!

No comments: