Friday, July 07, 2006

And so Cristiano 'Crybaby' Ronaldo cried foul on the ref's performance against France. Look who's crying!

Hehz.

Anyway, it's my nephew's birthday tomorrow, and I asked him what does he fancy for his birthday present.

Me: 'Ryan, what would you like to have for your birthday?'
I was expecting him to say Power Ranger Ninja Storm, or Masked Rider 555, or Astroboy, or Pokemon (don't ask me how I know the names), but...
Ryan (without battling an eyelid): 'I want a lot a lot of markers!'
Me: 'Huh? Markers???'
Ryan: 'Ya! Markers are so nice you know.' And he took out a red white board marker that his mum just gave him and drew an 'X' on his small white board.
Ryan: 'See? Wah red colour marker. So nice!'
Me (Dunno whether to laugh or not): 'Urm. Okay..'

And so the next day I asked him the same questions again.
Me: 'Eh Ryan, what do you want for your birthday tomorrow?'
Ryan: 'A lot a lot of markers loh!' And then ran off to play with his toys.

Okay then. I shall fulfill his wish, and save some $$ also!

No comments: