Thursday, June 29, 2006

Let's talk bout the World Cup. So far all 3 of my favourite teams are out - Spain, Australia and South Korea. Damn! The way the Australians got knocked out was so saddening that I could hear their heart broke. Argh, I hope the Italians get punished for their Seria A match fixing trial!! Spain was unlucky that they met France if not for the French's incapability to top their group. As for Korea, they set themselves up so nicely for the 1st 2 matches only to bow out after their 3rd game.

So, with my favourite 3 teams out, I declare Germany the team to support now! Credits to their coach Klinsman who transformed them from a boring, defensive team to a team that plays good attacking football. Argentina really disappoint me in their last match against Mexico if not I'll be rooting for them. England? Maybe in the semis. Brazil? Will beat England in the semis but only to be overwhlemed by the Germans in the final!

Go Deutschland!!

No comments: