Sunday, June 25, 2006

Damn.. Why is the Mexico team playing much much better now? They are making Argentina look ordinary. If they played like this for their last 2 matches, I would have been rich! Argh. And I think Germany is looking good. Should have bought them to win the World Cup! But then again, it'll get on my nerves to see Ballack lift the cup. (Read: Chelsea player. Haha.)

Anyway I went for my uncle's birthday dinner just now, and the moment my cousins saw me they were like, 'Ah Boy ah! Never sleep izzit? Why your eye bags so big and obvious!' Haha. Somehow I find it quite funny.


Ever since I've moved out of hall, my house becomes messier. My things are all around the place. Damn. Since next week I'm going for chalet, I think I wont be able to clear up till the week after next. In the mean time I can search for shelves and stuff. Lobangs anyone? I need to get rid of my desktop too.. The pregnant woman monitor especially.

No comments: