Sunday, June 11, 2006

I woke up late, at 9.05pm, and the first thing i did was to rush down to my block's tv room to watch the match, and to my horror, the room is flooded with Ah Tiongs!!! Its fully packed and the tv is so small, one can only stand at the back of the room, looking at a green screen trying to figure out what the hell's happening. OK what the hell am I doing in hall? There's a bloody EID exhibition tmr! Damn it!! And it starts at 8.30am!!

Anyway just as I was typing this I was trying out PPStream, a china (ya china again, how ironic that they kept me out of the tv room but yet allows me to watch on my comp.) based program that allows ppl to watch tv on their comp. And it works! I am watching Holland vs Serbia & Montenegro on my laptop in the comfort of my room!! There's hope after all!

No comments: