Thursday, April 27, 2006

I did badly for this morning's paper.. There was this qn, I wrote the 'degree' sign for 4 degree celcius quite big, you know, the degree is a small circle at the top. And when I refer to the tables to find the correspnding values for 4 degree celcius, I looked up 40 degree celcius instead! Argh. Damnit...


Anyway, 6th May is Election Day! 1st time I will be voting, and there will be competition in my area. Sometimes have to pity the oppostion parties, they got no propaganda methods unlike PAP spreading their influences in the newspapers, TV etc etc. I hope that there wont be a fight like last time where the SDP Chee Soon Juan quarrel with Lee Kuan Yew and Goh Chok Tong, seemed so childish except that they will go to the Supreme Court.

Who should I vote??

Chua Wei Guan for President! Vote for me now! And Chua's Non-existence Party! CNP!!

No comments: