Saturday, April 01, 2006

Friday 31/3/2006

Time : 8.15am
Location : Hall 1
Victims : Hock and He-man
Woke up and went to my friends' room so that we could go for the 8.30am lecture together. They were still sleeping and once they saw me they got shocked and immediately went to wash up.

Time : 9am
Location : LT 19a
Victims: Jo and kc
Reached the LT slightly later as we went to canteen for some food 1st. We sat infront of 2 friends and they were surprised.

Time : 9.30am
Location : TR 4
Victim : kc
Went to my Thermodynamics tutorial class. kc was stunned when he saw me in his class. His response was, 'Since when were you in my class?'

Time : 10.30am
Location : Lee Wee Nam Library
Victims : Boon, xy, Hanyong
2 hrs of break, so I went to the library to do some tutorials. Saw Boon toking to xy and then went with Boon to do some work. He said xy was asking him where was I and he replied, 'WY should be still sleeping in hall ba.' Until I showed up and stunned the both of them. Hanyong passed by a while later, saw me, and exclaimed, 'Wah! This weekend I win 4-D liao!'

Time : 12.30pm
Location : LT 19a toilet
Victim : Choon sin, Ryan
Went toilet and saw my tech com group mate and he kept asking, 'How come you are here for lecture??' Saw Ryan after the lecture and said, 'I was shocked when I saw you walking in..'

Time : 2.30pm
Location : LT 1
Victim : Kel
There was a briefing on EID (a project that all engine students must complete after the exams) and I met Kel. But he wasn't so stun as he knew of my existence in school after Ryan and Hanyong told him.

What I have learnt:
Many people noticed me! Lol. Joking only lah. I should go to lesson more often. I've only left 1 week to do so. Haha. Good luck to my exams.

No comments: