Tuesday, November 15, 2005

There's always a new game to get hooked on during every exam period.. 1st it was Warcraft, then Platypus, and now, Cray Taxi!! This game rocks, and I always play it everytime I take a break from my studies.. Seriously, playing this game is the most interesting and exciting moment of my current miserable life now, and maybe u can include listening to the adventures of the toilet mate from hell too.. Now it's always books, notes, tutorials, past yr papers and pressing my oh-so beloved calculator. What the heck, I can't even bother to comb my hair nowadays, cos there's no place for me to go except to mug inside my room! My rocker life style will be back next week! WOOHOO!

Alright, going to play 1 round of cabbie before sleeping.

*Blow the whistle blow the whistle blow the whistle*

No comments: