Sunday, November 20, 2005

I forgot if I've blogged bout this before, this is bout my childhood ambitions. I shall define childhood as from age 0 - 21.

I've always wanted to be a..

1)Scientist/Inventor.
Science has always been my fav subject in Pri Sch. Believe it or not, I used to read my Science textbook during my leisure time for fun. And I was in the Science Club, where you'll have to buy the blue 'Young Scientist' card and complete the little projects in it to earn points and after you reached the requirements you'll recieve a badge. Wonder if it rings any bells? I was in the club in Pri 5 but didnt complete any cards, but once I reached Pri 6, I 'chu power' and managed to complete 8 cards! I've got the, Young Zoologist, Young Botanist, Young Ecologist, Young Entomologist, Young Phyicist, Young Geologist, Young Meteorologist and Young Astronomer. Ya, I was that crazy bout it. I only left 3 cards to complete the series. Damn if only I didn't have to study for PSLE then. I even represented my Pri Sch in some national Science Fair, where I presented some of the little projects from my school, cos most of them are designed and made by me. Haha.

2)Pilot.
Planes always fascinate me. Even most of the transformer toys that I bought can transform into planes. I was that close to join the Air Force until I failed at the last hurdle, the interview. Haiz. They told me if I'm able to impressed during my BMT I'll be able to enrol in the pilot course but I had no motivation by then. I'm not the type to talk a lot and show off, I'm always the silent worker behind the scene.

3)Entrepreneur.
Some Mandarin drama back then inspired me to make loads of money by setting up a businees empire. Haha.

4)Footballer.
How many guys never dream of playing for their beloved club or country before? I always dream of entering Anfield's pitch. Passing, dribbling, tackling, scoring.. GOAL!!! But ya I know, soccer is not my forte. But I still can step onto Anfield, as a tourist.....

5)Rock star.
Haha. I could be the new rock star idol of Singapore! They've got SG Idol English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil version, so when is the rock star version coming? Haha.. Actually I don't take this seriously, playing guitar is only a passion, and I'm still not good enough to play in front of huundreds. But living a rock star life is very tempting don't you think?

6)Crazy Taxi Driver.
Haha joking..

So what's your childhood ambition?

No comments: