Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Seriously, I need an alarm clock... Loud and irritating enough to get me off my bed amd go for lesson.. I MISSED MY LECTURES TODAY!!! ARGH.. Should've went home instead...

Anyway, some updates from the past few days... Went to see Hall 6's hall production show at Esplanade.. It's a romantic comedy and quite nice too... One of the actor act as a gay and he is good... Think he will win the bext actor award lah hahaha... I really enjoyed that night..

Played in my hall's inter block futsal tournament and got knocked out in the semis.. Could've went all the way to the finals but too bad... And moreover we are playing without reserves and so the 5 of us were damn shack cos there's nobody to sub us... Didnt play up to standard and I had 2 good chances to score... 1 of them I shot straight at the keepers leg and the other I volleyed just over...

Played blackjack last night with neighbours.. End up no win no lose... If not for the banker's blackjack in the last game I could've won 4 bucks.. haha

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~ BYE BYE MONKEY! WELCOME CHICKEN!!!

No comments: