Monday, February 28, 2005

Liverpool lost the league cup. And to add salt to wound, I watched the match in a Hall 5 TV room wif ah nehs. Not 1, but a bunch of them. I went with 2 of my friends to watch and initially there was only 2 ah nehs. Then more and more came in as the match went. And they filled the room with the 'smell'. You know.. It's the kind of smell in Mustafa except that it is much milder. And since Liverpool was leading and we had a good seat in the room, we stayed on. It appeared that it's one of the ah neh's bday today, and the others came in to 'celebrate with him'. ANd they were making so much noise that we almost cannot take it. Then Chelsea scored. Or rather, Liverpool scored. An own goal by Gerrald. My friend said that's his 1st goal for Chelsea even before he makes his debut for Chelsea. AH.. EXTRA TIME. For once I was hoping that Chelsea will score in 90 mins to spare me from this ah neh's torture. But it went into extra time. And luckily (or unluckily) there's no penalty shootout. Chelsea won.. woohoo... Not that I am racist, but they were really making too much noise in the room. If not for the fact that the birthday boy is a Liverpool fan too, I've would have kao peh back. Give him some face mah.

No comments: