Saturday, August 18, 2007

Here are some pics taken from NDP!

Pictures

Pics

Photos

Zhao Pian

!@#$%^&*%&$^%#$@

For some reasons I cant upload the images to blogger. But anyway, seriously speaking, the only thing worth mentioning is the fireworks. So don't bother about the rest. BUT, the artillery guns at the bay were damn cool. Because they were so loud when firing the 21-gun salute, a little girl sitting near us cried! For really long! Poor thing.

I'll be watching fireworks later today. I hope I can film the whole fireworks display down cos I need it for my FYP. I'll be doing a fireworks simulation in a VR environment for it. Sounds cool right? But I have no idea on how to start! So I guess I should film the fireworks for some inspiration first. And then try and master that program. 3D Studio Max anyone?

No comments: