Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wow its been almost 2 weeks since I've last blogged. Nothing much happened though. Life has been so mundane that... that... er.. I cant remember what I did each day but it's something like this: Report to work, coffee break, act busy, lunch, act busy, coffee break, act busy, knock off. Sounds like fun.

It's mid Oct! Those on IA better finish up the bloody log book! Those still attending lectures please start studying! You don't know how much I've missed school, skipping lectures, tutorials, and mugging for exmas! Haha. I went back to NTU last thurs and thought I can crash a lecture in my school but it turned out that it was some e-learning week where those only online lectures and tutorials so students do not have to come to school. Thus I crashed a EEE lecture instead. Feels good to be in a Lecture Theatre! And after attending that lecture I am glad that I'm a Mechanical.

Watched World Trade Centre and its an 'okay' movie. Cant really descibe my thoughts on the show, because its not touching yet its emotional, its not a thriler yet its exciting (initially). The show did well to avoid political topics and just focus on the minds and emotions of the 2 trapped men. Since they were trapped they couldnt really act much, and you will be just looking at their eyes: scared, in pain, lost, yet with a faint glimmer of hope that someone will find them someday, somehow.

Why Osama is still at large??

No comments: