Friday, September 15, 2006

Random thoughts here..

For months I've been procastinating to clear and revamp my 'work place' desk at home. Finally I've started something already. At least the CRT monitor is gone, but its still quite messy. Now to get my ass to IKEA to get some boards and after some hammering I hope it'll turn out nicely.

I need to change a mobile phone plan, Singtel Classic plan do not have free incoming calls, the Singtel iPlus student plan will suit me very very well. And besides, Nokia 6280 is selling at $99 for students! Damn. I was aiming for N70. But since N70 is quite an old model and 6280 has the functions that I wanted and its 99 bucks, I think I will get that. Compare phones here. Who cares if there are many ppl using that phone? Since I'll save $$ if I buy 6280, I think I will be able to spend more to revamp my work area at home already!

Liverpool website has been counting down to the top 100 players ever to play for the first team since June, and I've been religiously downloading every single video clip of the players. So far it's at 14th place and it's Micheal Owen. I wonder who'll get first. Dalglish, Keegan, Rush , Barnes, Fowler, Gerrard, Chua Wei Guan are all possible candidates. Cant wait to see who'll top the list!!

I hope I can get out of Republic Poly by mid Oct. Wake me up when September ends.

No comments: