Friday, September 08, 2006

Mystery of the pot bellies part 2.

What I covered previously was just during day time. Now for what they do after office hours....

We had a Residential Inspection (RI) a few days ago and we passed this smoothly. So come managers from the main contractor company went for dinner and drinks at the kopi-tiam nearby and my boss asked me and my friend to tag along. Okay for dinner we didnt order much, just some dishes and stuff. But they ordered like what? 10 gallons of beer??? And after dinner they still ask, 'Want to go karaoke mai??' What do they do there? Drink somemore! And know more girls! Still want to drag me along somemore. I rather go and touch the dusty pipes and carry fire extinguishers then touch the girls there lah.

For a project there will be many RIs. And imagine they go and celebrate like this after every inspection, and after every successful contract negotiation, and after every phase completion. No wonder their bellies get bigger and bigger!!

Conclusion:
A typical pot belly is made up of:
40% fat
30% beer
20% kopi/tea/soya bean
10% STD virus!!

No comments: