Thursday, August 24, 2006

My desktop has been spolit for a few months. And since I've decided to use my laptop at home now, I plan to get rid of my desktop minus the hard disk of course. And so I went to get a external hard disk cover for $55 so that I can put in my desktop harddisk in, and WALA! A portable hard disk drive for my laptop! After I bought it I realised that I can just buy the cable to hook it into my laptop for $25!! Argh..

But nevertheless, I got my old hard disk running while I was backing up my files into it I found these pictures. Haha.. Enjoy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yup, that baby is me! My 2nd sis on the left, my mum in the centre and my eldest sis on the right. Their dressing in the picture is what we called retro now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fast forward 23 years later, and here's what you get. A prawn in my nose?? Haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And playing prank on Alan. A candle on his belly button! And all this while he tot someone else did it! It was me! Haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
FOC time. A bunch of gundos!

Just tell me what do you think they are doing..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry Jus, this pic is just too funny. Haha couldn't resist not putting it up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ghost!! Argh!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look! I have a beak!!

Ok funny pics are over. Now for the 'seh' ones..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like this pic! Damn pro right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ROCKK

No comments: