Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I bought 5 dollars TOTO quick pick and won 30 bucks. Minus away $26 medical fee (I went to see doc for MC), I made a loss of $1. Haha! I will look forward to more MCs in the future, something which I've never thought I will be looking forward to. Haiz. Work is such a drag now. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate working. It's just this job I'm doing now. Argh..

Ok back to my rest day. It rained heavily just as I was going to fetch my nephew home. His kindergarden is 10 mins walk away from my house, and due to the fact that it was raining pretty heavily and I was wearing a pair of 'botak' slippers, I was late and my nephew cried a bit in school cos he thought no one is going to bring him home. Haha. You should have seen the way I walked, like those ancient Chinese girls who bind their feets, taking small, painful and careful steps. I almost slipped and fell most of the time. Damn the sheltered walkways, they can shelter people from rain, but the bloody tiles are so slippery!

And after lunch I slept the whole afternoon away. Shiok.

No comments: