Monday, March 06, 2006

Tagged by melz cos i think the old man was refering to me.. hahaha.. think i did this b4 already but forgot already. Age is catching up with me and i cant remember well.. Lolz..

SEVEN QUALITIES I WANT IN A POTENTIAL BF/GF:
1. A girl.
2. Understanding.
3. Caring.
4. Kind.
5. Smart.
6. Can cook!
7. And likes to cook!
'Not sure if this kind of girl still exist. haha'

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARES ME:
1. Dead Cockroaches
2. Dead Cockroaches lying upside down
3. Free-falling without parachute (I used to have this dream frequently last time)
4. Fail my exams
5. Wake up one day to find that everyone you knew and loved had gone missing
6. Become a vegetable.
7. If time turns back and I have to study for my 'A' levels again!

SEVEN RANDOM SONGS:
1. You are not alone - Micheal Jackson
2. Hear you me - Jimmy Eat World
3. Give me novacaine - Greenday
4. Another Girl Another Planet - Blink 182
5. Save me - Corrinne May
6. You'll Never Walk Alone - Liverpool FC
7. Untitled - Simple PLan

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE MOST:
1. Liverpool
2. My guitar
3. My labtop
4. My 2 nephews, and niece, and 1 more on the way!
5. My friends
6. My Liverpool Jerseys
7. Food

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY BEDROOM:
1. Bed
2. Pillow
3. Blanket
4. Air Con
5. Bed frame
6. Wardrobe
7. My dreams

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm in NTU.
2. I am very hungry now at 3.13am.
3. I am easy going.
4. I like to sleep, and over slept.
5. I am 1.81m tall and 70kg(I think).
6. I am the youngest child in my entire family for my generation(inc both parents' sides).
7. I am lame.

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Sleep more often.
2. Eat all the delicacies from all over the world.
3. Improve on my guitar skills.
4. Visit Anfield.
5. Go Bungee Jump.
6. Earn my 1st Million bucks
7. Appear on TV. (hahahhaa)

SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Sleep.
2. Do tutorials.
3. Play Dota.
4. Drink water.
5. Sleep thru my alarm.
6. Walk past a friend without knowing it.
7. Go 1 day without food. (It's damn difficult lah, but I did it b4.)

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST:
1. Rockk
2. Huh??
3. Yoyo
4. Bye bye.
5. Yeah man
6. Oh no!
7. Opps

SEVEN CELBRITY CRUSHES:
1. Fiona Xie
2. Wong Li Lin
3. Evelyn Tan
4. Avril Lavigne
5. Kiera Knightly (Spelling??)
6. Jolin Tsai
7. Gillian from Twins

SEVEN PPL I WANT TO DO THIS:
1-7. Anyone who wans to do this. Warning: It took me 20 mins.

Sleeping with stomach rumbling. Ciaoz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.