Friday, March 17, 2006

Its good to see Fowler scoring! One of the first thing I did was to d/l the video of Folwer's 1st goal back at Liverpool, and I wont be tired of watching it!


Anyway tonight was a combined Hall 1 and 2 cultural night, and I was the Logistics IC. Therefore since monday I was busy with getting the equipments and practising for my band's performance. And skipped many lessons. Anyway Hall 2 band is good! I think we did so so but comments from people were great! Hall 1's dance was good too, and the way Hall 2 combine some of the sing and strum songs were cool. Anyway I broke my guitar string during the song 'Stand By Me', and I had to stop playing to change a new guitar. Ji paiseh. The day before we had a rehearsal, and the Hall 2 guitarist broke his string. I lent him my guitar and gave him a new string, and today he returned the favour. Hahahaha.


From now on there's no more excuses for me to skip lessons! Right after I chiong finish my 3 reports this weekend. Sigh.

No comments: