Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's been some time since I've last blogged.. New year's been great, played a lot of card games and mahjong, collected a reasonable amount of ang baos, and not going to lessons! Haha I've got to kick this bad habit of mine, staying up late to gamble and then missing my lessons in the morning. Can't help it as my timetable is much slacker than last year's, I've got less subjects that require quiz, on the other hand I've got more projects to do.. 3 projects! And 1 more after my exams! So there are 4!! Argh... I've gotta brush up on my presentation skills. I wonder why ppl tend to laugh when I'm presenting, esp after some 'not funny' comments I've made.

On a side note, my fitness is declining. I cant last throughout my sunday football matches anymore. Shit.

As everyone knows, I am not one of the TOTO winners this year. And then I realised this morning, that all 3 Fowler's jersey number in Liverpool came out in TOTO. They are number 23, 9 and 11. He wore 23 when he just broke into Liverpool's first team, then he wore number 9 after Ian Rush left. And now he is back, he's wearing the number 11 jersey. I know that he wore number 7 in Man City, and I dunno bout his number in Leeds. I would have kicked myself if his jersey number in Leeds came out in TOTO. 4 numbers leh! Can win 20 bucks!!! haha..

No comments: