Friday, September 03, 2004

A week has passed...

Alright... My laptop has finally arrived.... But still need to wait 4 it to charge 4 10 hrs b4 i can use... but nvm at least its here...

WOOHOO!! Softball cahmpions!! Yeah My 1st competitive game and the 2nd softball game in my whole life... Cant remember when did i last played it, in pri sch i think... heck lah got medal can liao....

Speaking of IBG, I took part int the IBG 4x400m track relay... haha got 4th (out of 4) but cos the opponents are good... actually not so good... actually could have won... argh ok lah its me lah i cant run like last time liao.... haiz too much late nite suppers and slacking around... Should start my jogging regime soon ippt is creeping near... And i found Kel(surprisingly) as my jogging buddy... Its time to get back to my 'fit' state!!! *shows determined face*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder how long u can become fit with "that one" -points @ stomach-
eat more supper lah!
hwahwa

NoNotKidding said...

haha see me no up??