Monday, September 20, 2004

ok... break week is over... and its bout 7 more weeks to my 1st paper! grasp! time flies when u are enjoying urself, playing around, sleeping, eating........ its back to reality le... maybe i should plan a study timetable like wat i did when i was in sec sch and jc... it served me well then hope it can bring me back to my old study form... haha...

hmmm let me see wat did i do 4 the past week...
Mon- did a bit of chemistry
Tue- did a bit more of chem and have to pang seh my hall ppl 4 dinner cos last min we had a jam band practise
Wed- study even more chem and play a bit of warcraft and went back home to watch Liverpool win 2-0!
Thu- no more chem as i played warcraft all the way and before that went to buy some guitar stuff 4 zy's guitar...
Fri- study time liao... went 4 class outing at marina south... only 9 ppl came but nvm at least i am not the only one there...
Sat- back home rotting
Sun- finish up my chem liao hahahaha but somehow still dun feel confident...

alright tats wat i did during the week... sibei no life hor? haha...

anyway tml is the big match between Liverpool and man u... hope Liverpool can get something out of this....... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stay happy ah! after the match. ><