Sunday, March 15, 2009

Four-star Liverpool thrash Utd

Caught this match at Breko Cafe. It was awesome! The crowd, the match and the scoreline. I wouldn't say the same about the food though, it came 1.5 hrs after my order, and just after Man U scored the first goal. Where got mood to eat! But just after I poured the chilli sauce on my fries, Liverpool equalised though Torres. Woot my appetite came back. Every goal was met with super loud cheers around the cafe, plus the red card, and gf commented that I have a sexy low voice after that game. I always thought I have a sexy low voice already. =P

After the match I walked past another Liverpool fan. He looked and me and said, 'It's about time we thrashed them!'

Hell it is. =)

Man of the Match - Fabio Aurelio. He kept Ronaldo quiet all night, and scored a super free kick which Beckham, Gerrard and even Ronaldo would have been proud of.

Best goal of the night - Dossena's chip over van der Sar for the fourth goal. van der Sar didnt event bother to move. Brilliant.

No comments: