Sunday, June 08, 2008

In case you have not noticed, I'm in Germany!!! So far so good, I like it here. Weather's good, people are friendly, and I have not spent a single cent yet! Wells, we stayed in HY's Mum's house, and she cooked all our meals, drive us all around, and yeah, I feel so paiseh to be a free loader! Must really give them a good treat before I leave. Did I mention that HY's mum is a super good cook?

Ok, so didnt explore much yet, just walked around Leverkusen. Enjoy the greens around me. Ran a half marathon too, and the same old thing happen.. Cramps! I think I'm the only one who cramped out during the run. German muscles dont seem to cramp? And the weather was cold. I'm the kind who sweat easily, and running with my wet shirt was killing me. So damn cold! I asked HY if I will get frostbites. Haha. And yeah, then the cramps set in and we ended up walking until we became the last, and the safety van was following us. Lol. We decided to just board the van to the ending point since I cant run anymore. :P

Going to Munster, Amsterdam and Cologne next week. 2 more friends will join us for 2 days. Till then, ciao!

No comments: