Thursday, May 01, 2008

So.. Liverpool lost. It was a good and even match. It was so even that it had to come down to luck to settle the score. Chelsea was lucky to get the away goal last week, lucky that Skrtel got injured and had to be replaced by Hyypia who eventually conceded the penalty, and lucky that the referee didn't award a penalty for Liverpool. In such an even match, I supposed luck is all that matters here. Yet I still wonder why Benitez took out Torres, of all people, in extra time. I would have fancy putting Crouch in there.

Maybe if Benitez had followed my tactics... Lol.

Of all the football players in the world, I dislike the way Drogba and C.Ronaldo celebrate their goals. They have the arrogant, come-and-punch-me look when they scored. Yeah they are great players, so are Torres, Gerrard, Henry, Shearer, Owen etc etc, and they don't give the kiam pah look and celebration when they scored. Let's see who will give the more kiam pah face when they meet in the final. /rant

And I have nothing to look forward to in May now.. Except for my grad trip, and the release of my exam results. Ok, not the latter. Results will be out the moment I touch down in Germany. What a great way to start my trip! I just wish that I have all the luck I need. Something that Liverpool lacked.

Good night.

No comments: