Friday, February 15, 2008

I was taking a short break from my never ending projects, and decided to read up on the Edison Chen Sex scandal. Google is going to be man's best-est ever friend soon, step aside now, dogs!

Ok I found pictures, news, stories, gossips, forecasts on who's next, etc etc. And no, I'm not going to post any pictures here. Mine's a child friendly site! Search for yourself if you must. But I found something interesting that I thought I should share, a timeline! (Source: http://mrlim.isthebest.net/)

Cool eh? Someone was really free. Might as well help me in my projects.

Lesson #102132 learnt in life: Never take naked photos of yourself & your lover(s).

Lesson #102133 learnt in life: If you are a celebrity, never take naked photos of yourself & your lover(s).

Lesson #102134 learnt in life: Most importantly, never send your laptop for repairs.

No comments: