Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Shocked and saddened. This was how I felt when I recieved a message from my sis this morning about the passing of my Grandfather. I visited him in the hospital yesterday and he was not in a good shape. He had difficulty breathing and was really weak. My aunt told me that the doctor told us to brace ourselves for the worst, but somehow we were quietly confident that he will live pass the festive period as he was able to respond to our questions by shaking or nodding his head. Then when the news came this morning I was sad, but I wasn't affected so much as I was already more or less mentally prepared. Now I am worried for my Grandmother who's old and sickly, I hope she's able to accept it. Felt helpless that I cant even do anything to help or make her feel better. Sigh..

Rest in peace Ah Gong. We miss you already.

No comments: