Saturday, December 23, 2006

Its Christmas! Wishing everyone a very Happy Merry and Fun Filled Christmas!

I've always liked Christmas. It has always been the No. 1 holiday to me. Maybe it's because of the amount of cartoons on TV when I was young. I will be glued to the telly for the whole day! And of course, the cool weather, Chirstmas lights, and the excitement just add to the festive joy. Oh and the Christmas presents!

When I was young, around 8-9 yrs old, I wanted to experience the joy of getting presents from santa. So, I got myself a Christmas stocking, and then got my mum to buy a toy for me so that I can put the toy in the stocking and hung it up so that on Christmas day when I woke up I would have a 'gift from santa', whom I imagined had dropped the present in my stocking while I was asleep! Haha how innocent. I think I got the idea from Mr Bean. Haha.

Wells, I will still hang up a Christmas Stocking outside my room and leave my living room window open. So feel free to break into my house and drop me a present k? Don't disappoint me!

No comments: