Thursday, November 18, 2004

I am reading my effective communication text book... Hard to concentrate as its my last paper and i just finished playing warcraft! haha and tml morning.. er no its later this morning is my last paper! yeah!

Anyway when i was reading the com book, i came across a chapter bout personal identity. It says something like how your parents make identity scripts for you when you were young, something like 'save money for rainy days', 'always help others' etc.. haha this reminds me of my mum nagging me when i was young to study hard if not next time sweep the roads, and i remember she keep psychoing me to get into Victoria sec... haha i promised her i will get in but in the end i didnt... but nevermind at least i got into uni... haha well that's the script created for me when i was young, to study and study and study...

Next time when i become a dad i will probably say this to my son 'Son, play more soccer and get into Liverpool first team and make me proud' haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-sing song-
dreee e am, dream dream dream!!!

NoNotKidding said...

... its good to have dreams mah...